Frenchtown Shop Windows
Comments

I really love the barbarshop photo. Why are barbarshops such an American icon? The reflection of the colonial building reinforces this sentiment. Very nice composition and feel to this photo.

Posted by matt on November 12, 2004 9:54 PM

De bon matin, je tombe sur ces images
bleues comme le coeur, la vie,
comme le désir, l'aventure.
Regard artistique sur un quotidien
ordinaire, bonheur de ces presque
riens qui nous environne et qu'on ne
regarde pas toujours.

Bravo
art-psy

Posted by art-psy on November 13, 2004 12:27 AM

I like the first photo for its detail - so many things to look at! A wonderful reflective shot.

Posted by Jasmin on November 13, 2004 4:29 AM

How did you create the Crown and Windows photograph? Like them all.

Posted by Grandfather on November 13, 2004 9:42 AM

I especially love the first shot and the last one. Nice series of images

Posted by Nancy on November 13, 2004 10:11 AM

The first window reflection shot is, I think, one of the rare good ones and one of the best I've ever seen. Beautiful, vibrant colors throughout the series.

Posted by Judith Polakoff on November 14, 2004 11:58 AM

amazing layers in the first and great framing in the last. I like the reflections series' you're doing, subject tend to dry up in the winter when there's no snow and overcast day after overcast day, but you seem to constantly find things worthwhile to shoot.

Posted by Luke Winter on November 14, 2004 6:13 PM

Unfortunately I was going to say almost exactly the same as Luke ;-) What I can add, in terms of the first shot, is that I think it's the line of chairs that make this shot for me - wonderful. Incidentally, what's wildroot? It isn't something I've ever come across in the UK.

Posted by djn1 on November 14, 2004 9:05 PM

Love the reflection layering... well done. The crown really stood out for me. Nice series!

Posted by Yvette on November 14, 2004 9:25 PM