Jim's Shed
Comments:

You live in such a beautiful and magical place!

Posted by Jennifer at August 10, 2004 2:02 AM

I'm a city girl through and through but photos like this really make me appreciate the country -that's a huge compliment to your talents.

Posted by alessandra at September 16, 2004 1:17 PM

amazing shots. really!

Posted by redmondbarry at November 28, 2004 4:55 PM

These really beautful pictures make me wanna find out where your town is! Very big compliment for all those great pictures!

Posted by Chris at May 3, 2005 9:57 PM

I jUsT fOunD whEre I wanT tO gO sOmeDaY! yOur hOmEtOwn iT's amaZinGLy bEautifuL! gREaT pIc's!! tHanx fOr sHarInG.

Pamela

Posted by Pam at May 28, 2005 7:50 PM

the photo is perfect....as nature

Posted by Olga at September 21, 2005 9:59 PM

j'adore cette belle nature et cela me rapelle mes vacances dans les pyrénées, j'adore en général toutes les photos du diaporama merci beaucoup

Posted by aurélie at November 22, 2005 1:07 PM

this very interesting very beautiful really i like it

Posted by krshna at February 14, 2006 2:59 PM

Three words: ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. OK, so that's only TWO words! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to come visit the area around Durham Twp., PA. I'll be sure to bring both film and digital cameras, but I'm sure I won't be able to take as beautiful photos as yours! Kathleen, you're obviously a very talented photographer. I taken a few (zillion) photos myself over the last 30 years, and it wasn't lost on me that none of your photos seemed to have suffered any "manipulation" (Photoshop, etc.), and have an inherent, "bucolic" beauty. You've got a terrific eye for composition, color, and balance. Thanks also for all the terrific "wallpapers" you've provided for my otherwise-dreary PC screen!

Posted by Keith at August 6, 2006 1:40 PM

... I don't have words to express how beautiful the picture are ...they are more then amaizing....i wish you best of luck...and keep up the good work!!!

Posted by sylon at August 19, 2006 9:29 AM

the picture looks like a drawing.
really nice

Posted by ghazali at December 13, 2006 1:54 AM

Absolutely wonderful...
Your landscapes are fabulous!I have nothing more to add...

Greetings from Greece

Posted by Evi at April 8, 2007 1:36 AM

Thank you for allowing others to see what you have seen, and with such a beautiful eye and attention to composition, exposure and light. I grew up in Pennsylvania (Erie County near the lake) and have always loved the light especially at dusk, and the sense of sky and land intermingling. It is a beautiful country, and a complex one, and your talent has captured it in a unique, statuesque, iconic way.

You are simply a superb technician.

Posted by Kathleen at July 26, 2007 9:22 PM

Beauty never dies

Posted by mirza at October 11, 2007 1:55 AM

Awesome pictures.. Really nice and refreshing photographs.. :)

Thx

Posted by Sumit at December 6, 2007 6:16 AM

Gorgeous Kathy, love the mist. It's been a couple years since I've visited your website, so glad I stumbled again on your work. Inspiring :)
Happy Holidays.
Ruth

Posted by Ruth C. Taylor at December 18, 2007 9:33 PM

Anyone who has lived in the country knows of the beauty that surrounds on a daily basis. It also takes some work and talent to capture it in a photo. Congratulations!

Posted by Xcountryboy at April 13, 2008 9:35 PM