Four More from the Grange Fair

Four more photographs from the Middletown Grange Fair held a few weeks ago. See the previous four entries for more information about this annual country fair held in Wrightstown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

Post-processing:

#1 -- Shot with the Canon EOS 5D and the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS lens at 73mm, ISO 400, f/2.8, shutter 1/500s. Curves adjustments and color balancing.

#2 -- Shot with the Canon EOS 5D and the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS lens at 155mm, ISO 400, f/3.5, shutter 1/500s. Curves adjustments and color balancing.

#3 -- Shot with the Canon EOS 5D and the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens at 70mm, ISO 400, f/6.3, shutter 1/100s. Curves adjustments and color balancing.

#4 -- Shot with the Canon EOS 5D and the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens at 48mm, ISO 400, f/6.3, shutter 1/125s. Curves adjustments and color balancing.

Vote for this site in the 2007 Photoblog Awards and the 2007 Blogger's Choice Awards

Comments

nice!
really like this bunch...
specially the bunny.. hehe...
did you ever meet cocoa?

Posted by aminTorres on September 3, 2007 11:28 PM

A lovely set of photos. Really captures the feeling of the Fair.

Posted by Tom K. on September 4, 2007 1:36 AM

Our own Maryland State Fair has just wrapped up and it also celebrates the hard work of the young folks and their critters. Thanks for your glimpses of the Grange Fair recorded for us to enjoy.

Posted by JPH on September 4, 2007 5:47 AM

Wonderful series.

Posted by Keith De-Lin on September 4, 2007 7:40 AM

Great series of shots! My favorite of the four is Sunny - love the expression you captured!

Posted by Kim on September 4, 2007 9:37 AM

Nice series, I love the second shot in particular. Such vibrant colors.

Posted by Fred on September 4, 2007 1:22 PM

I'm in love
-Big Brown Eyes
-Long Eye Lashes
-Cute Nose
-and One Ear Ring
Enjoy your images very much. I don't feel I missed the fair since you have shown me its essence in your photography.
Dennis

Posted by d. wood on September 5, 2007 12:26 AM

Each and every one of these are true gems. I really can't pick a favorite.

Posted by Laurie on September 5, 2007 8:11 AM

1. Meet the Editor In Chief of nouveau-chic periodical, "Macrame Is My Life."

2. An impressive string of deeds, wares well with some pride and a sense of satisfaction. Hats off to the competition, and a round for carrots for the beauties, black, buckskin or otherwise.

3. Second Place in the Cutest Ever Competition. (MR. Darey took first!)

4. You will never guess who came in third...yup...Sunny later quipped, "Just read my ear, baby!"

Great way to cap the summer. Thanks.

Posted by david tinnon on September 5, 2007 3:49 PM

I've never seen anything like that first one.

The texture caught me off guard.

And the last cow picture, classic :D

Posted by Michael George on September 5, 2007 11:24 PM

Superb show day series. The cow at the bottom, in particular the light through the wiskers takes the cake for my eye.

Posted by ROB on September 6, 2007 5:25 PM